The Loyal Orange Association came to New Perlican in 1874. The Orange Hall which now houses the Orange Museum was built in 1931. Come take a look at a way of life for most Towns in Newfoundland. Orangeism at its finest. See replica of King William coat and hat. Also, parade dress Orangemen wore while riding horse, in parade and Ladies Orange Benevolent Association and Sir Knight dress with regalia.