Trinity Museum and Archives

Highlights of the collection include a restored 1811 fire wagon/pump (the only one in the province) which was originally owned by the Garland Premises; cooperage tools and general carpentry tools; blacksmithing/ metalworking tools including an in situ forge and bellows; cobbler’s and shoemaker’s tools; fisheries tools and equipment, including complete scale with weights; ships’ hardware and half hull models, all related to the shipbuilding industry; military uniforms and domestic textiles; a small collection of surveying equipment and lumber-measuring implements; and photographs and other archival material relating to the Trinity area.

Categories: AllEasternRegional Listings

Trinity Museum and Archives

41 West Street
Trinity, NL A0C 250 

Get Directions


(709) 464-3599

Return to Museum Listings