The Victoria Heritage Park has a general store, salt box house, forge, water wheel, church, railway station, post office, bandstand, Newfoundland pony barn museum, Newfoundland ponies and other animals. The Country Church is available for other functions. 1500 ft. boardwalk surrounds the park. We have an archives and genealogy room at the Town Hall.
A hydroelectric plant built in 1904 still operates on the site. This Heritage Park is built on the site of a World War II POW camp built in 1940 and dismantled in 1943.
A children’s playground is located across the street.