MANL Membership Renewal 2023-2024
MANL membership renewal forms were mailed to all individual and institutional MANL members in March, 2023. If you did not receive your membership form, please contact MANL. MANL’s membership year starts on April 1, 2023 and ends on March 31, 2024.
Becoming a member of MANL gives you access to special member services and benefits. All members receive:
- Special admission to some museums in Newfoundland and Labrador.
- Access to Annual General Meeting and Conference.
- Discounted professional development workshops and seminars.
- Access to Advisory services.
- Access to MANL’s resource library loan services.
- Access to our Environmental monitoring equipment loan program.
- Special benefits and features in the Members-only section of the MANL’s website.
- Newsletter and Weekly Museum E-Announcements.
- And much more!
Institutional Membership: This membership category is suitable for any organization, including museums, heritage societies, galleries etc. interested in the preservation and promotion of our natural and cultural heritage. Institutional memberships are valid from April 1 – March 31 and have an annual fee of $60.00.
Individual Membership: This membership is suitable for an individual person who is interested in the preservation and promotion of our natural and cultural heritage. Individual memberships are valid from April 1-March 31 and have an annual fee of $25.00.
How to Become a Member
To join or renew your membership, please forward your membership form to MANL by email or mail. Payments of cash, credit card, cheque or money order accepted. Please make Cheques payable to MANL. Credit card information will be obtained via the telephone.