The museum is located in the Rectory associated with Our Lady of Mercy Church. The church itself was consecrated in 1925. The Aguathuna limestone quarry was expected to develop and serve as the economic base for a small city. As a result, the church is the largest wooden structure in Newfoundland and seats over 1000 people. However, this economic boom did not materialize. The collection consists of tinsmithing tools, furniture, religious artifacts, and more.
Admission: $1.00 Adults; .50¢ Children